Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grid Art Project

I found the grid projects to be quite creative. Everyone had so many different interpretations on what they believed constituted for a grid, which made it exciting to see. I went back and forth on many different possible ideas for a grid, and chose to do the eye. To me, I love looking into people's eyes. I think someones eye tells so much about a person. So, taking the original colorful eye and scaling it into a very different piece of art was fun to do. I hope people could enjoy my point of view when it came to the grid project!

Victor: your idea of using Pac Man to represent a grid on grid was really bright and creative.
Taylor: Your reflecting grids was a really unique take on the project.
Makayla: the way you used Mosaic tiles on your lamp turned into a beautiful project.
Ryan: next time draw your grid first than add the picture and color.
John: coffee to create a giraffe was a great use of natural substances! Very different.
Perri: you decomposed a grid in a creative way with the badminton racket and bright colors.
Stacy: I really thought that you had one of the most creative projects out everyone! Using Now and Later wrappers looked very time consuming, but turned out great!
Bernie: Your project was very colorful. I liked how you took many little flowers to make one big one.
Matt: The fact that you drew your on a man made grid must have been difficult. Nice job represented a guitar!
Adam: WOW! Your project amazed me how you used Christmas lights to represent a grid!
Murad: You used a unusual texture, which made your grid different from others which I liked.
Shawn: You used a very recognizable grid (chessboard) Possibily could have made it a little more creative.
Brenden: Your picture of the great wave turned out to be very beautiful. You shaded very well.

No comments: